About UsDigital Media & Marketing Association
Who we are
We are an independent, voluntary community of interest around online and digital activities of Zimbabwean registered digital publishers, advertising and creative agencies and digital media practitioners aimed at creating an industry that is:
- Aware and knowledgeable about digital
- respects IP and copyrights
- influential on government and industry policy
- growing and sustainable
Groups that will find value from being a part of us are those who create content for the internet, gain value from doing their work on the internet, are concerned about the laws and policies that govern what can and cannot happen on the local internet.
What we are not
We are not in conflict with our members; (i.e. we’re neither a publisher nor advertising or creative agency) and we are not a regulator.
How we do it
We are targeted at doing the following for our member and respective industry:
- We invite industry experts to share knowledge on digital trends at events to our members and industry.
- We facilitate training activities
- We set an industry standard for our members that we adhere to in order to be accredited.
- We engage government and industry for the formulation on various policies that affect the digital industry.
- Empower our members and those in the industry through publishing periodical industry reports